In this digital and social media world, it is for sure that you also have an account on Instagram and you have also thought to disable your account so that you can get a break from it. But, now you are finding ways to reactivate your account. Here we are with this guide to help you out. First, we will explain the reasons why your account is deactivated and then how you can reactivate your account. Read the guide to the end and resolve your issue.
Things You Should Know
Before getting ahead you should know some things. The first one is if your account is deactivated then you have to wait for at least one day. The second one is you again have to re-accept Instagram’s terms and conditions. The third one is if your account is suspended you have to fill up Instagram’s appeal form.
Method:1 Reactivating Instagram Account
If you have deactivated your account and want to reactivate your Instagram account. Follow the instructions and reactivate your account.
- If your account has been disabled for at least one day or more than one day then you can now login back again to reactivate
- On your device, open Instagram
- If you have uninstalled Instagram. Install it from your play store
- Type your username or phone number
- After this, type your password
- Now, tap on the login button that is at the button on your screen, and here you go
Method:2 Reactivate Suspended Account
If you have not disabled your account but see that you are logged out when you try to log in by typing the asked information. However, a message comes on your screen that says ‘Your account has been disabled’. It means that Instagram has disabled your account because you have violated the terms and conditions of Instagram. Follow the given instructions below: –
- https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038 click on this given link and fill up the Instagram appeal form
- Enter your full name, username, email address, and phone number
- In the appeal box, write the reason behind according to you why your Instagram account should not be deactivated
- Now, click on the send button
- After getting the approval notification you can log in again
Method:3 Login issues
Sometimes you can not log in to your account because there may be some error occurring in the login process. Follow the mention below solutions: –
1. Reset Password
Even if you are entering the right password but are still unable to log in then reset your password by clicking on forgot password and following the on-screen information.
2. Internet Connection
While logging makes sure your device is connected to stable internet.
Uninstall your Instagram app and reinstall it. If there is any bug that is creating problems in login then it will get solved.
Alternatively, if you are unable to receive the Instagram verification code then, you don’t need to worry about this issue, we have a suitable article to resolve this problem. You just have to visit the given below link.
Also Read: Instagram Not Sending SMS Code