Multibagger stocks: Before engaging in today’s Muhurat trading, you should think about potential multibagger stocks, remember Diwali in 2022, and pay close attention to how well-known firms are doing.
There are some promising stock market headlines for those who like tried-and-true investing. Three of the six Adani Group securities that were launched on Indian markets around last Diwali have seen a twofold increase in shareholder value.
Since Diwali 2021, the shareholder value of the Adani group’s equities, Adani Power, Adani Total Gas, and Adani Enterprises, has doubled.
Adani Green Energy, Adani Transmission, and Adani Ports are the other three Adani group equities that did not increase the value of their owners’ assets.
Adani Green Energy and Adani Transmission, two of the three non-multibagger Adani businesses, have given their investors returns of more than 70% since Diwali 2021. Even Adani Ports shares have increased by more than 13% since last Diwali.
Here, we provide an overview of the return provided by Adani Group Stocks since the previous Diwali:
1) Adani Power: Since last Diwali, the share price of this multibagger company has increased by 220 percent, from 105.40 to 334. The stock has been rising for some time, and during the last year, it has given its owners a return of 200 percent.
The multibagger Adani group stock has increased from 101 to 334 per share as of this point in the year, yielding over 230 percent in 2022. The stock has been under pressure to report earnings after dropping more than 9% of its value during the previous month.
2) Adani Total Gas: At the end of Muhurat trading on the preceding Diwali, shares of this multibagger Adani stock on the NSE closed at Rs. 1433.95 a share.
Adani Total Gas is now on the market for sale for $327.80 per unit, a 130% increase above its closing price on Muhurat trading 2021. This multibagger Adani stock has produced a dividend of around 35% over the past six months, compared to the 90% YTD return to shareholders.
3) Adani Enterprises: The share price of this Adani group company has increased by approximately 120% since last Diwali, from 1489.45 to 3309.75.
This multibagger stock has provided long-term investors with a YYTD return of more than 90%. It has returned 45% to investors over the previous six months. This demonstrates that since last Diwali, the Multibagger Adani stock has kept making money for its investors.
4) Adani Green Energy: Since the previous Diwali, shares of this Adani group have increased from 1200.40 to 2106.90. Because of the Muhurat deal in 2021, this Adani Group shares has seen a return of 75%.
5) Adani Transmission: Since Muhurat trading in 2021, the share price of this Adani group firm has increased from levels of 1817.50 per piece to levels of 3260 per share, representing a gain of over 76% since the previous Diwali.
6) Adani Ports: This Adani group stock increased from levels of 713.70 per share to levels of 800.60 per share during Muhurat trading in 2021, showing a return of 12% from the previous Diwali.
Since last Diwali, the BSE Sensex has plunged from 60,067.62 to 59,307.15 levels, while the NSE Nifty has fallen from 17,916.80 to 17,576.30 levels, providing investors in the market with minimal return.
Since last Diwali, every stock in the Adani Group has provided its investors with an alpha return.